Certified Nurse’s Aid (CNA) and Personal Care Attendants (PCA’s) tasks include:
- Assist in planning, shopping for, or preparing nutritious meals.
- Assist with crafts
- Escort to events
- Escorting to doctor’s appointments
- Escorting to Library
- Escorting to pharmacy
- Escorting to shop
- Incontinence Care
- Laundry and linen change
- Light housekeeping
- Meal Preparation
- Medication Reminder
- Prepare and maintain records of client progress and services performed, reporting changes in client condition to manager or supervisor.
- Range of Motion (ROM) exercises.
- Skin Care
- Transfer and Ambulation
- Vital Signs recording and reporting results to Registered Nurses
Please complete the form. We will be in touch with you next business day.
Have Any Questions?
Feel free to reach out to us during normal business hours. We are here to serve.